Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angela Teh


Female, 28, Single
Member Since: Dec 2003
Location: Singapore
Hometown: Singapore
Last Login: 24 hours
Angela's URL:
http://profiles.friendster.com/angelaxchocolate

"Personal Life Philosopy: 1. Learning from people you dislike, knowing what you dislike in them and avoid being like one...."


More About Angela

Occupation:
Designer
Hobbies and Interests:
Roller Bladding . Cooking . Reading Magazine(fashion/computer/gossip/gourmet) . Organ . Music . Drawing . Snorkeling

Favorite Books:
1. The meaning of things by A.C. Grayling 2. Author: Laurell K. Hamilton 3. Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon 4. Author: Wu Dan Ru 5. Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer by Patrick Suskind 6. The Time's Traveller Wife 7. Quotes 8. Life Philosophy 9. MAGAZINE: - Cleo, ViVi & IdN

Favorite Movies:
Perfume : The Story of a Murderer(2006) & Movies with good Graphics, Fast Car or Dances. Eg: Fast and Furious, Initial D, Dirty Dancing, Transformers 07... will always get me begging for more

Favorite Music:
"I'm not limiting myself to the type of music that's available, but theres still some I wouldn't bother listening to unless well....ehhh....I'm out of my mind?" 1. Forever Favourite: jazz...jaZZ...JAZZ!!! 2.Favourite Local Radio Station: Lust 99.5FM & 95FM 3.Dislike Genres: Country.Techno. Rap

Favorite TV Shows:
So far 'Anthony Bourdain', 'Criss Angel', 'David Rocco' & 'Russell Peters' has been place in my top list. Not too keen with tv show really. But if I have to choose...anything about travel, food, discoveries will grab my attention.

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com